Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Xmas is over...


Thanks to everyone for your kind words!
I really didn't mean to sound so damn depressed!
I was just a little down, as I'd had to drop Rhian off with her dad to spend half of Xmas day with him and his family...
I was missing her....
And of course this was the first Christmas that I have been single for years and years so it was a little odd to be honest!
Don't get me wrong.... I had a good day, it was just different that's all.

I ate too much - as usual!!!
So today I'm back at the gym...
Time to get focussed on the end goal - I have spent too long procrastinating and not enough time actually DOING.....
It's about time I started taking care of myself!!
Lately I have been putting too much energy into friendships that give me nothing in return, and neglecting the true friends that I have.

So it's time to stop doing that too!
Concentrate on the positive forces in my life and stop dwelling on the negative!

It's easy enough to say, but not quite so easy to do!
But I'm working on it.....
2007 will be my year!
But for now..... I'm at work (I only get the Statutory days off) so best I get back to it and do what I am paid for!!!
I'm hoping to get to the gym tonight too!

Just have a couple of things to do after work..... but I have my gym bag in the car - so fingers crossed!!!
Bring on the New Year I say!!!


Comments:
Glad to hear that you are going to concentrate on YOU! Cause you are important and don't forget that chickee! :) And yes 2007 WILL be YOUR year and we are all here with you to ensure it will be!
Enjoy the gym tonight but what a bugger about you working...
 
You are going to do it hun!!! You have had such a busy year in 2006 and 2007 is now going to be the year for you! Woohoooo new begining and a you are going to rock babe!

Have a Happy New Year my friend.

Love CM
 
I was without my little girl for Christmas (ok not so little now) this year first time ever and shit it was hard.... Have a great New Year and hope 2007 brings you everything you wish for :):)
 
Hey Jo,

It's been ages since I've visited and I didn't realise how much I've missed your site :)
Your pic with Rhian in the top left looks gorgeous!!!
I'm sorry you were a bit bummed this Xmas with your time away from your wee princess...it must have been so hard.
Having said that though I did not know that you had seperated until now!!!
*HUGS*
Could you direct me to the dates to read when it happened so I can better understand what you are going through?
I scanned back this page but couldn't find it and now sure what month I should look in?
I hope you are getting on ok?
Earlier today I was hear before looking at your stats as I know you are always a place to come for inspiration (and I needed some after the day I've had!)....wow you are doing fantastic!!!!
Some months you hover at say 30s up and down...then a bit later your hovering at 40s...then 50s etc. I guess what I'm trying to say is even when it seems like things go backwards for a bit (and no doubt given what you must be going through)...you are still achieving so much overall and I'm so in awe of your efforts!
You go girl!!!!!!
*hugs*

Cheers P
www.slimming4health.com
 
happy new year babe! i hope that 2007 brings u happiness and health.

big hugs
 
Hi honey,

Hope work isn't being to nasty to you!

You sound really posiive for 2007, you can do anything!

Catch up with you soon,
Rach
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?