Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday Weigh Day ... 112.1 kg


OK - So I have made Friday the official weigh day...
Today the scales flashed 112.1 kg at me, which is about the same as what I was when I got back from Sydney last year!
So to know that I have gone through Christmas and New Year without gaining any weight is FANTASTIC!!!
I'm really really happy about that!!!
Last night I made the yummiest dinner EVER!

It was Trim Pork Steak, marinated in a bit of honey, soy sauce and garlic, then cooked in the George Foreman Grill.
I also had Cauliflower & Broccoli with a tiny bit of low fat white sauce, a small jacket baked potato with NO BUTTER, and I threw together some carrots and zucchini with a bit of garlic and sauteed them until tender... it was bloody beautiful!!!!
Really filling and really really YUMMY!!!!!

Tomorrow will be a bit of a test for me....
I'm off to the races (Wellington Cup) with a bunch of girlfriends
They have every intention of drinking up a storm and eating all kinds of yummy treats, so I am really gonna have to watch myself there...
I was thinking of taking my car as I can get a corporate parking space (through a friend of a friend) and that way I wont drink, but the traffic is usually horrific on Cup Day, so I'm thinking the train might be a better option, as the stop is literally right outside the front gate of the race course.
We are all getting dressed up, a few of my friends are even going so far as to wear hats with their dresses, but I'm gonna give that one a miss!
This hair doesn't react well to hats, and I can just imagine what I would look like by the end of the day if it came off!
Hat hair is NOT a good look!!!

Righto - work to do, then I'm off to get my nails done at lunch time....
Gotta have them looking pretty for tomorrow!!
I'll try to remember to take pictures!!

Oh yeah - I tried on my dress that I am gonna wear - and it is TOO BIG!!!!
I got it last year to wear to my company Mid Year Ball, but opted for a different one....

I'll have to get the sewing machine out in the morning and take it in!!  YAY ME!!

I'm off into town tonight with a group of my workmates to go see a show ' "Menopause - The Musical"
We have heard great things about it, and tonight is opening night, so I can't wait!!
Should be a blast!!!!

Comments:
dinner sounds yumm!!!

have fun at the races just remmember to drink heaps of water to keep full
 
Yeap that diner sounds amazing! You can come cook for us any day!!!
Enjoy tomorrow - have lots of fun! Oh do let us know what you think of the musical tonight as I SOOOO want to see it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?