Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hard Decision...


I have decided to get my old cat put to sleep.....
I complain about her all the time, but I know that it is gonna break my heart when I finally have to say goodbye!
I got her when I first went out flatting, and she is now 16 years old!!
Problem being, is that she is losing her mind!
She never really settled in to my new place, and lately she has been getting more senile and more senile!!

Last night I was up to her about 10 times, just putting her outside, putting food down for her, trying to shut her up!!
She walks around the house all night just miaowing really loudly, and I haven't had a decent night's sleep in weeks.... actually - months!!!
She has problems with both her back hips, so it make it hard for her to jump up onto anything, and she has now started peeing inside as well!
I know that it is the right thing to do, but it is still gonna be sad!!

7.15pm tonight....
Think of me - I'll be bawling like a baby!!!

P.S.  Pauline..... Chris and I separated in July but I don't think I mentioned it in my blog until August??


Comments:
{{hugs}} hun, hard times for you tonight, will be thinking of you!!

xxx
 
thinking of you down here too babe!
 
Thinking of you hun! Big hugs
Love CM
 
Thinking of you
Kym
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?