Friday, January 12, 2007

It's All Go.....


Made the decision on the weekend to move house!
Told my landlord on Monday, and both of us thought that it would be a few weeks before he would find someone to take over my lease....
Turns out a friend of mine needs a place, and loves my flat!!!
So, I'm moving out in a week, and she is moving on in!!
It's all happened really really fast, and my head is still spinning a bit, but I know it is a good decision!

I spoke about it before Christmas, how I had the opportunity to move into a friends house while he renovates it?
Well, that is exactly what I am doing...  Will save mega bucks in doing so, so it HAS to be good!
The sucky part now though, is packing everything up again!  
GOD I HATE MOVING!!!   hehehe...
But in the same breath it is rather exciting!!
I'm gonna have a flatmate again after living alone for 6 months....

Hope I can cope!  haha
Hope HE can cope!!!  
Hehehehehe.......

Comments:
How exciting about the move and its in only 1 week.

I'll have boxes waiting for you at the gate on Monday.
 
Wow how exciting! And yay for saving lots of money!
And I am sure both you and him will cope! :)
 
No more strolling from the shower naked to your bedroom now LOL
 
ok sorry that comment was from me cindy lol
 
Wow, that's great. I'm so pleased it all worked out well for you. Good luck with the move! We have been living in a renovation zone for two years, I must say, you get used to it! Just think of the money you'll save!
Kate :)
 
How Exciting!!!
 
Hi ya,
Thought I should stop being so darn lazy and start commenting on all the blogs I read as its so easy to pop in then leave and knowone even knows you've been. Its exciting new regarding the move. The money saving aspect would have done it for me, (although I would also find living with a flatmate rather difficult). I think once you've had your independence its soooo hard to give it up and have to start being considerate of someone else again. (lol, that sounds like a real bag of a thing to say, but I'm sure you know what I mean. Having another person around does dictate how/when you do certain things, but I'm sure the extra $$$$ will be well worth it)
 
PS: LBJ = Lynise
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?