Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Just cruising...


Not much happening in the life of Jo lately.....
Things around the house are strange without Sharna, but I must admit, not having cat hair everywhere is brilliant!  hehehe.
She had really really fine fluff, and it got EVERYWHERE!!!
Rhian asked about her on the weekend...  I didn't really know what to say, so I just told her that she had gone away.
She didn't get it though, and just kept asking and asking where the pussy was...
I have been a bit slack on the gym thing..... but I'm gonna try to rectify that this week....
I want to get there three times...
Last week I only made it twice, so this week I will go one more....
Not much more to say except that my eating is great - my alcohol consumption leaves a lot to be desired though!
I think that if I give up the booze, maybe my exercising and eating right might just pay off and I might start to see some results!
Hehehehe...
I'm not gaining weight, but I'm not losing either, and that sucks!!
2007 will be MY YEAR!!!!!

Comments:
I'm hearing ya on the booze front. It's all too easy for one glass of wine to become three!

This year will be your year Jo!

Bel
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?