Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Moved...


Well, I'm all moved and settled in to my new house....... kind of!
My room hasn't quite finished being renovated yet, so I have had to spend a couple of nights on the couch!
But that is what ya get when things move faster than anticipated huh?
Rhian has her own room, and the run of the whole house, and as long as she is happy and settled - which she is - then I am happy!
I'm LOVING living with someone so far.....
It is easier than I remember, and it is fantastic to have company...
And of course, the house is big enough, so that if I feel I need my own space, I can find another room to hibernate into!
I have the computer set up in the spare room, and there is a couch in there too, so if need be, I can escape there....... but so far I haven't wanted/needed to.
Mind you - it has only been 3 days!
Hehehehe.....
Not much to report on the weightloss / exercise front at the moment...
I haven't gained anything - YET!!!
And I must admit that I have been slacking off with the gym lately - loads of packing and sorting to do instead!
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!  Hehehe...
I have promised myself that this week I'll get back there, so it is just a matter of getting more organised in the morning or the night before, so that I can get my gym gear ready!!
It is cool when I don't have Rhian, as I can go straight after work, or first thing in the morning and spend as much time there as I want.

But when I have her, it has to be a carefully timed precision move, as I have to get there, work out then get to daycare to pick her up all within an hour!
It can be done, and I know that I feel good once I have, so I just need to get motivated again....
*Sigh*

Went out for lunch with some blogger girls yesterday..... it was great to be able to sit down and have a good old girly chat!  
I have missed that lately, cos the friends that I have been spending most of my time with, are quite self centred and the conversation always seems to revolve around them......  
Gees, that sounds really bitchy huh????
Guess that is why I am trying to spend less time with them, and more time with friends that are genuine!!!

Righto..... time to stop being a bitch and time to go do some more work....
It was Wellington Anniversary day yesterday, so we had the day off, but of course the rest of the country didn't, so it means that we have two days worth of orders to catch up on!
Totally mental at times!!

Keep smiling!!!


Comments:
im glad your all moved in! i thought of you over the weekend, moving (yuk!), but the situation sounds ideal! yay for "me" space! and yay for good friends too :)

xxx
 
i found ya again! the address i had an extra slash in it somewhere ... crikey i'm quick :p
 
Was great catching up with you yesterday mate! You are looking awesome and so relaxed! :)
We should make our coffee get togethers once a month...
 
jo hon with all that moving, bending picking unpacking and shifting, its better then going to the gym. i bet you got a full workout with everything so far.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?