Saturday, January 27, 2007

Too Funny!!!

Ohmigod!!!!

I don't think I have laughed out loud so hard or so much in a damn long time!!
I'm talking about the show that we went to see last night - "MENOPAUSE - The Musical"
It was side splittingly funny, and the whole audience was in fits of laughter most of the night!
I would 100% reccommend this show to ANYONE who wants a good laugh!
It was FANTASTICALLY AMAZINGLY HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
In fact, it was so damn good - I would pay to go see it again in a heartbeat!!
The actors were fabulous and their voices...... WOW!!!
Those four chicks can sing!!!!
I can't say enough good things about it, so if you were ever thinking that maybe you should see it - DO IT!!
JUST DO IT!!!!

Righto - time to go get ready for the races now - HOW EXCITING!!!!!

Just remember to drink LOADS of water Jo!!!!

Keep smiling everyone!!!

Oh Yeah.......... I came it at 22 points yesterday and 2 litres of water, so I'm thrilled at that too!!! And that INCLUDED a beer before the show!!
GO ME!!
I'm on FIRE!!!!!!!!!

Comments:
congrats on the use of your points!!! sounds like something i would enjoy!! have fun at the races!!
 
Hope you enjoyed the races and that you drunk heaps of water! :)

Glad to hear you enjoyed the musical - must check out the prices and IF I can scrape together the money, I will let you know and perhaps we can go together?
 
Hi there Jo! Sooo happy to see you're 'back on track' I told you this was our year! My terrible procrastination has prevented me doing a 'proper' reply to your email, SO SORRY! It's coming! Like our weightloss eh?!
Keep up the great work!
Kate :)
 
oh damn! i just passed up tickets to see it because i thought that it would only be funny for women going through menopause!

great work on the points though!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?