Monday, February 05, 2007

Bloody Busy Weekend!!!

Damn busy but Fan-freaken-tastic!!!
It involved lots of family, lots of friends, lots of drinking, lots of recovering, and lots of FUN!!!
A cousin of ours got married last year on the quiet, and had a family get together on Saturday at his parents place so that we could celebrate!
My gorgeous little sister even flew in for the weekend, so it ws bloody brilliant to see her as always!!!
We decided to hit the town and check out "my Local" as she calls it, and I'm pretty sure that we all drank far too much of everything, cos Sunday was spent feeling very very sorry for ourselves!!
But I tell ya what - It was worth it!!!
I had a blast!!!
Felt totally comforatble, and even somewhat attractive!! Hehehehe....
Oh yeah - on Friday night at the bar, a guy I was talking to asked for my number!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohmigod!!!!
Hehehehehe...
I'm sure he wont use it though, cos he asked me again when I was about to leave, and I had to remind him that he already had, it, and what my name was!!
Too funny!!!!
But I tell ya what - it was a fantastic ego trip that's for sure!!!!

Today I took a sickie from work - naughty huh?!?!
I'm sure half the country did too, and I dont even feel guilty for it to be honest!
Is that bad or what?? Hehehehe...
Got HEAPS done at home though...
Cleaned out the garage, unpacked the spare room, painted the shelf for my wardrobe, so I can put it up tomorrow and unpack the last of my own stuff!
YAY!!!!!
I even vaccumed out my car!!!
Tomorrow (being a public holiday here in NZ) I'm gonna get stuck into the gardens and finish unpacking my room....
I LOVE not having to go to work!!!

Righto - not too much more to report.....
My food (and alchol) have been pretty shit this weekend, but I've pulled it in today and am back on track, so as long as I can maintain last week's loss - I'll be damn happy!

Keep smiling evryone!!!

Comments:
Great to hear you had a fantastic weekend!! you need times like that !!

yeh im having a sickie today too but no public holiday tomorrow for me :(

have a good one!!!
 
Okay, I know I got slack at blogging and reading people's blogs for a while but when the hell did I miss all that was going on in your life?? Glad that you are doing so well despite the split with Chris and that you look so fanbloodytastic. Keep it up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?