Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm here...

Hey Y'all!!

Yep - I'm still here!!

Thanks Rach for asking!! hehehehe...

Not much to report lately to be honest, I guess that is why I have been absent from Blogger land!

I'm crusing along, not doing much of anything...

Still trying to eat healthy, although have been slipoing a little of late *slaps hand*

Still havent managed to drag my ass back to the damn gym yet either!

BAD BAD JO!!!

I'll get there......... I promise!

Rhian is pretty much toilet trained now.... I had her last week and had not one single accidnet - it was great!
And I am soooooo pleased to finally see the back of blimmen nappies and pull ups!
They cost a freaken fortune!! Hehehe...

Work is reasonably busy lately.... keeps me out of trouble - mostly!

But apart from that - all is just mundane boring stuff....

So I wont bore you with it all!

Just thought I better check in and let you all know that I am still here, not gaining, not losing, but happy.

Does that make any sense at all??

HOPE SO!!!!!

Keep smiling everyone - Life is great!!!

Comments:
Hi honey, you are SO NOT BORING!!

How's the renovations going on the new place your staying?
Are you helping or are you just living 'around' it?
 
nice - thats all we want to know - that our jo is ok!
 
Good to hear from you Jo! That's great news regarding the toilet training, can't wait for that day to come but seeing as my son isn't quite 1 yet I think I still have a while to go!
 
Yea Jo - life must be good - where are you?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?