Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sore...


Ohmigod.... I did so much gardening yesterday that I found muscles that I had forgotten even existed!!!
You know those ones in ya butt and down the backs of your thighs??

Yep!
Those ones!!!!
It was a damn good workout though - I sweated bucketloads!!!
Truckloads of sweat even!!  hehehe..

And the gardens are looking mighty fine now if I do say so myself!!!
Although we ran out of room on the trailer, so there is still a little bit to do....

But that can just wait until the weekend!

I got far too sunburnt as well....
So I got bugger all sleep last night!
DUH - when will I ever learn!!!???!!!!
I did actually put some sunblock on, but it was too late, and the damage had been done already I think.
Plus of course I probably sweated it all off again pretty quick anyway!!
Did I mention I sweated HEAPS and LOTS and TONNES????
Hehehe..

Back to work today..... BLAH!!!
I am sooo over this working for a living lark!

Just wish that I could strike it rich somehow and give up altogether!
Wouldn't that be great????
I could spend my days shopping and gardening and visiting, and shopping....
Yee ha!
Just gotta find somehow to get hold of loads of money so that I never had to worry about it again!
Anyone got any ideas??

Eating is still going really really well....
Dinner last night (courtesy of my flatmate) was home made burgers and chips...
Really yummy and low in points too!
Gotta be good huh?  Especially since I didn't have to cook it!!

Not much more to report to be honest.....
Just trucking along nicely, trying to get through the day at work...
I'd rather be in the sun (with loads of sunblock on) relaxing!

Keep smiling everyone!!!

Comments:
Ohhhh to be rich and not have to worry about working! That would be fantastic!
Sounds like you had a hard day in the garden :)
And isn't your flatmate great cooking you dinner :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?