Friday, February 02, 2007

Weigh Day ... 110.6kg


A loss of 1.5kg this week - YEE HA!!!!
Although to be honest, I thought that it could have been more!!
Hehehehe...
Typical Jo huh?  
Nothing is ever good enough?!?!?!
Ah well, Today is the start of another weigh week, so I'll see what I can pull out of the hat for next week!
Only 2.6kg to go to get to my lowest EVER adult weight of 108kg
Wouldn't it be great to be there by next week???
We'll see............

My flatmate gave me a typical "Guy" compliment this morning....
After telling me that he "No longer feels fat, just big"
He told me that my ass is getting smaller!!!
Ahhhh, how sweet - I think!!!

Righto - the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, life is great, and now it's time to do some work...... and make coffee!!!!

Keep smiling everyone!!




Comments:
1.5kgs is fan-bloody-tastic chic!!

Roll on week 2!!!
You will be under your 'lowest adult weight ever' in NO TIME!!!

See ya Sunday :)
 
WOoohooo! Great loss hun! You certainly are on Fire!

LOL @ the male comment :)

Hope to see you Sunday
 
Hey Jo,
Good to see you doing so well.
So is this housemate cute or what??
:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?