Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Day three done and dusted...

Yep - I have made it through not only Monday & Tuesday, but nearly Wednesday as well!
I've been super good, filled up on fresh fruits when I have felt hungry, and last night when I was starving and usually would have headed straight for the lollie jar or Cheezel packet, I boiled the jug, made a Jarrahs Chocolatte drink and had a hot cross bun with NO BUTTER!!
I was well impressed with myself I can tell ya!!
Baby steps
Baby steps
Baby steps
That's how I started this journey, and it looks like it may be the way that I have to finish it too!
Not that is worries me of course, cos baby steps are easier to take at the moment..
So much going on in my life, with work, friends, Rhian, and just other stuff too...
Baby steps are good!

Comments:
ok so what happened to day 4 through to 10? where are ya?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?