Thursday, March 08, 2007

March already??


I know I have been slack in updating lately......
I usually do my updates from work - and I have actually been really busy here lately...
I haven't completely gone off the rails, but I know that I have certainly not been making the best choices lately either.
I have been out walking a few times in my new neighbourhood, and I have loved it.
Rhian and I even walked down to the park a couple of times last week - so that was good for both of us!
I NEED to get back to the gym, but that is easier said than done...
Not sure what my mental block is lately, but I just can't get myself motivated enough to actually get to the gym at all!
I KNOW that I need to get organised the night before, but do you think I ever do??

NO!!!!!!!
Anyway.....
As great as it is to have the company, his eating habits are shall we say, less than healthy!!!
I need to get back into cooking proper healthy meals...

Last night was Nachos
Night before was McDonalds
Night before was toasted sandwiches!!
Not good, or healthy, or balanced AT ALL!!!
So this morning I got some diced chicken out of the freezer, and dammit - I'm gonna cook a stir fry for dinner!
An HEALTHY vegetable filled stir fry!!

YUMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

I had yesterday off work, and stayed in my PJ's all day long!!!
It was fantastic!!!
Well - not so fantastic when I woke up with a pounding headache and a churning stomach, but I took some vitamins and pain killers straight away, and I was feeling a LOT better by lunch time!
Although today, I have REALLY sore ribs (I think!!)
Every time I take a deep breath, or cough, I get a shooting pain in my right side...
Not too sure what is going on there, but if it carries on, I'll have to pay a visit to my friendly GP!

Righto - time to go catch up on yesterdays work now...

Keep smiling everyone!



Comments:
good to read your update hope the chicken stirfry was nice.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?