Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Dress...

And just because I can.....
Here is a picture of the dress that I am wearing to a ball tonight.
It is actually the dress that I wore as Bridesmaid at Steph's wedding, then I had to take it ain and make it smaller to wear to my work ball, then I oput straps on it to wear it to another ball, now I have added the dangly sparkly bits to wear it to the ball tonight!
It's the dress that just keeps getting reinvented! Anyway, I love it, and I think it looks great!!
Now I just gotta get my hair done, and I'll be set!!








Comments:
Promise us you'll show some pics of you in the dress. The dress is lovely but I'm sure it will look even better being worn with you in it.

ouchy just read that back and it's sounds like a pickup line!! lmao! But I'm sure you know what I meant ... hmmm nevermind!! lol
 
Dress is looking fantastic mate! Like Lyn says - hope to see some photos of the dress on you all dressed up and ready to party! Hope the ball was lots of fun!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?