Tuesday, March 27, 2007

No pics this time...


I had an absolute blast at the ball on Saturday night - and can you belive I totally forgot to get a picture taken of me in my gorgeous dress!!!
GUTTED!!!!
I had my hair done all pretty and flicky outy and feminine too, boy o boy did I look hot!!!
Hahahahaha...

Apparently I looked "stunning"!!   *blush*
Anyway, a fabulous time was had by all, and Sunday was spent recovering!!

Prunes, natural yoghurt and bran was on the menu for breakfast this morning...... and I gotta admit that it was actually quite nice!
I've stocked up on fruit as well, and I am sooooo proud to admit that yesterday I didn't let one single bad thing pass my lips!!
I know, I know - it's only ONE day, but at the moment, it's baby steps for me, and there were a couple of moments yesterday where I could have succumbed quite easily!

Like when I was cleaning up after dinner and there was food left on Rhian's plate - it would have been so easy to pick at it and not worry.
BUT I DIDN'T!!!!!
Then after dinner and after Rhian had gone to bed, J had an ice cream and asked me if I wanted a bite..... I said NO!!
AND... I didn't go near the lollie jar all night either!
So yeah - a good day....
Today will be just as good.
I have food with me at work so I dont need to go out at lunch time, and I have the chicken out defrosting at home, so it's chicken salad for dinner tonight...
I'm on to it!!!

AND..... I have promised Rhian that we will go to the park after work, so it will be a quick trip home, get changed and then off out for a walk.....
It takes about 20 mintues to walk to the park, so I'll do that instead of taking the car....

So there ya have it - I'm sorted for today!

Better put my thinking cap on for tomorrow now!!


Comments:
Good on ya Jo!! Sounds like you are doing really well. You are gorgeous and would've looked lovely in your dress. BTW I love the photos of Rhian - she too is gorgeous like her Mama!!
 
Those photo's of Rhian are priceless.

Day One done and dusted, Day Two sounds like your on fire, Day Three...I'll send you my Menu planner which may help you decide :)
 
Loved Rhian's photos - so cute!

I can imagine you would have been stunning in your dress.
 
i bet you looked fannnnnnnnntastic in your dress...no photo..?! put it on now and take a photo hehehehe

soo glad you had an awesome time!!
 
You are on fire my friend! Thanks for the great words today :)
 
I think we all have to take baby steps, that's what this journey is about. We can't lose all our weight overnight, so baby steps it is.

Well done on a day well planned and I bet you looked great on your ball night. Do we get to see any pics? (sorry to nag but I love photos ... heheh)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?