Wednesday, March 14, 2007

RIP Georgie Boy!!


I killed him....
I damn well killed him!!!
I didn't think I was overworking him....

How was I to know that last night was going to be the last time that I would ever hear the glorious sounds he made, or inhale the wondrous smells wafting from his depths??
I should have known when I plugged him in....
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Was the noise that I heard.
But he wanted to work for me, he tried so hard to please me!!!
Hee seemed fine when I loaded him up as usual, once he was ready....

But his poor soul only lasted 2 minutes, before BANG!!!!
His lights went out for the last time....
AND.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The chops were still bloody raw!!!

Hahahahahahahaha


RIP George Foreman - thank you for your hard work.

You'll be sadly missed
Until I replace you with a cheaper version of course!!!
Mwah ha ha ha ha ha..................

Yep - I blew up my damn Geroge Foreman Grill last night!!
Was looking forward to juicy porkchops for dinner.....
But got dried out "blah" ones cos I had to shove them in the oven under the grill!
NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!
I'll have to go buy another grill now.......
Hehehehe...
What a Drama Queen I am!!

Can ya tell I am a bit bored today???

Can ya, can ya???



Comments:
Hold out for a Briscoes sale (you never have to wait long!) - they often have George at low prices.
 
You are in luck Jo - Briscoes have them this week for $69. I got a new one recently and its so much more powerful than the old one I had.
 
oo yeah briscos sales!!!!

rip george!! love that post!! happy grill shopping!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?