Friday, April 20, 2007

Coasting...


That's what I'm doing........ I'm coasting at the moment!
I'm loving life, and I'm just happy.

I got a promotion at work, I'm moving out of the Customer Services area and into the Logistics and planning section instead.
I can't wait!!!
It means moving offices..... I'll no longer be stuck down here in the distribution centre, miles away from everyone.

I'm moving up to head office, with a real canteen, and real coffee breaks!!
Did I mention that I can't wait!!!!  hehehe
I have known for a while now, but haven't been able to talk about it with anyone, so it is a huge relief to finally be able to tell people my great news!
There is one tiny spanner in the works though - one of the ladies that I work with at the moment, decided to hand in her resignation last week, so that has thrown the timing out for my move!
Bugger bugger bugger!
So instead of changing Mid May, it is now going to be Mid June.
Which in turn means that the holiday I was looking forward to taking (in Sydney with my darling sister) has to be put on the back burner!
In fact, I have been asked if I can refrain from taking leave until Late August!!!
ARGH!!!!  Not fair!!!
But I guess in saying that, I just spent a fortune on a new bed AND new bedroom furniture, so I don't have a lot of spare cash anyway!

Ah well...... that's life huh??

Weight.......... Well I haven't been doing anything too drastic, same old same old to be honest!
Still got the cereal and seeds and yoghurt buzz going on at breakfast, then lunch is usually a protein shake with banana and extra fruit, then a healthy dinner.

Like last night we had gorgeous gorgeous open chicken burger on foccaia bread with tonnes of salad - it was just divine!!  
And Oh So Healthy!!!!!
And although I haven't been on the scales in the past week, something must be happening, cos my jeans are fitting a hell of a lot better today than what they have been doing lately!  Hehehe..... I even got asked by a co-worker if I have lost more weight........... YAY ME!!!


Righto........ now that I have been at work for a good hour and not actually done any REAL work, I better go off and look a bit busy....
I LOVE/HATE Fridays - we never have a lot to do, so while it is damn cruisy, it can also get a little boring.......

Keep smiling everyone!

Comments:
That's great news ... congrats!!
 
Wooohoo! Great news on your promotion chickeee!! That is wonderful news :) Bugger about having to postpone your holiday but just think you will have even more of a ball when you are able to take leave! :)
Glad to hear you are still on the ball! Hope to catch up soon
 
oo how exciting!! Congrats!!!
 
Congratulations on the new job Jo! Sounds exciting!

Well done too on the compliment re your weight.
 
Woohoo that is fantastic that you have a new job!!! Well done hun!!

The compliment is great too!

Love ya
Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com
 
yayyyyyy,,,, a HUGE congratulations on the promotion/new job. I'm thrilled for you. (bugger about delaying the holiday) but it sounds like there will be more then a few positive changes with the new job, which I guess makes the scarfice of delaying the holiday not too painful.
 
Congrats on your promotion and well done on your food choices, sounds like things are really clicking into place for you.
 
congrates on your promotion a real feather in your cap girl
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?