Friday, June 08, 2007

108.2 kg


Just 200 grams off my lowest weight ever and I feel great!

I feel alive and happy and contented..... it's fantastic!

Pity I have the flu at the moment huh?  hehe

One downer about losing weight is the clothes issue!

I went out about 6 weeks ago with my mum and aunty and cousin and spent several hundred dollars on new clothes in preparation for when I move into the new office, as they have a stricter "corporate" dress code than we have at the Distribution Centre here.
But of course, because I have lost more weight - I have two skirts that I haven't even taken the tags off yet - and they are now too big!
I think I can probably sew them up and make them smaller - so that will be good - but I don't wanna wreck them!  hehe
I went through my wardrobe last night and found another two dresses that I can now fit - both size 18!!!!
One of them I didn't really like, so I cut it off, put side splits in it and made it into a long tunic style top for over black bootlegs - It looks great!
So I guess, in a way I HAVE got new clothes that fit!  YAY ME!!!

Work has been flat out lately - I've been training the new guy, and I'm also being trained for my new role, so it's keeping me out of trouble - mostly :)

FINALLY sold my gym membership last week, so now the $20 "donation" that I have been making to the gym every week will stop!
I haven't been for months!
No excuses really - when I have Rhian I don't have time, and they don't have a creche, and when I don't have Rhian I am busy catching up on things that I couldn't do when I had her!
Make sense?  Good!


Anyway, that's about all I have to say for now...... I'm turning into a boring shit - that's for damn sure!!!

Keep smiling everyone!


Comments:
I was saying to myself (and yes oddly enough I do talk to myself) this morning that both you and dietgirl have been so amazing with your persistance!! I get so annoyed when magazines show amazing weightloss and how it ONLY TOOK this amount of time to lose it. When infact I think people like you have have truelly stuck it out deserve far more credit!!! You're one amazing chick!!!

ohh and congrats on the loss!! :)
 
Can you take the new clothes back and swap for a smaller size???

Such a problem, losing weight!!! You will need an ensure new warerobe before you know it!
 
Oh as frustrating as it is, what a great problem to have! Keep up the great work.
 
How fantastic! that is especially great result with being so busy with work, winter and looking after your precious girl. That split tunic idea sound lovely. Corporate yet feminine.

congratulations and hoping you get to lose that extra couple of hundred grams soon.
 
Hey Jo
Really wanting to know if you are back in virgin fat territory yet. Know you're busy but don't forget about those who use you for inspiration.
 
Hi there Jo!!
Long time no comment-sorry:) Hope all is well with you and you're over your cold.
It's a gorgeous day up here in Auckland.
It makes me feel energetic and more likely to get out for a walk-got to like that:) How's it down there?
How's work? Are they treating you good?
Look forward to your next post whereever you're at.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?