Tuesday, July 31, 2007

112.6kg - It's a start!


Yep - a whole kilo in just 24 hours!
Funny what a good crap can do for a gal huh??
Hahahahahahaha - TMI!!!

Food yesterday was brilliant...
Actually - NO it wasn't!!

Breakfast - Coffee at my desk
Morning Tea - Coffee
Lunch - 2 x snax crackers pinched out of Rhian's lunchbox
Afternoon Tea - Coffee
Dinner - Baked Chicken breast, Cauli, Broc, Carrots, Beans and a TEENY bit of pasta n sauce on the side
Supper - Mini Kit Kat

So, although my dinner was superb, my eating throughout the day was non-existant!
I was really busy at work, and didn't prepare for the day AT ALL!
Plus, the only thing that I had in my drawer was 2 min noodles, and after the carb loaded weekend I had, there was NO way I was going near them!
No excuses here at all..... just the facts!
I KNOW that it isn't good not to eat, and it certainly wasn't planned, but the way my day panned out, with my workload, it just happened that way.
The freaky thing was, is that I wasn't hungry at all for the entire day yesterday - probably a result of all the shite I ate over the weekend.
But today - it's a different story!
I'm prepared!!!

This is the plan:
Breakfast - Coffee (Never have been a breakfast eater..... yeah yeah yeah I KNOW it's not good to skip, but hey - I'll make up for it!)
Morning Tea - Coffee & WW Cereal Bar
Lunch - Chicken & Salad Roll
Afternoon Tea - 2 x Mandarins
Dinner - Home made shepards pie with carrots, beans & cabbage
Supper - MAYBE a Mini Kit Kat (if I'm good!!!)

So there ya have it!!
GAME ON!


Comments:
Hey Jo, Found this recipe on Zaar and have been having it for breakfasts this week. You know how I don't like breakfast either!!!!
Get out your magic bullet cup and put into it, 1 weetbix, 1/2 cup canned peaches (drained), and either 1 cup calci trim milk or I have 1/2cup calci trim milk and 1/2 cup yoplait greek honey yoghurt. Blend til smooth with the cross blade. Either drink then or on way to work or when you get there!!!!.
Luv Ya
Ma xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?