Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More...


10.40am
Made it through morning tea with my WW cereal bar, and a coffee with trim milk and sweetener!
YAY ME!

11.50am
How many bloody times can one person go to the toilet in a day?!?!
My God - I forgot what this drinking water thing is like!
I am sure my workmates must think I have issues in the peeing department!
Hahahahahaha.....
Too funny - I went blonde a few months ago, and my big boss only just noticed now!
Men are shocking at noticing these things huh?

1.51pm
Well, that's lunch over and done with.
Didn't quite go according to my master plan, but almost!
Just means I had a HAM and salad sandwich instead of chicken.

No big deal right?
I had the choice of a pork roll on white bread or a Ham Salad on Brown, and I went for the ham - WELL DONE!
Baby steps Jo.
It's just a matter of getting back into the groove!

2.28pm
STRESSED!!!
Just backed out of a spreadsheet without SAVING it!!!!  Now the meeting I was preparing for has to be pushed back because of my stupidity!!!   GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
I want chocolate and I want it NOW dammit!!!!

AND I gotta pee again!
Bring on 4.30!!!

3.30pm
Meeting time, and I've just finished retyping my report!
No chocolate, just had a kiwifruit instead!
I need a drink!  And I don't mean water *wink*


Comments:
Hey Jo
Your my Hero I am where you once were and I love to read your blog and have been doing so for a very long time even when you had your old one. I fell of the wagon for a very long time and I am finally back on track with WW and have lost 3.7kg in the past 2 weeks.
Sorry about the anonymous thing Im actually very shy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?