Monday, July 30, 2007

OhMiGod!!!!! 113.6kgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The time has come..........

My eating total CR@P has finally caught up with me!!

After two weeks of not jumping on the scales, I decided to face them this morning!

BAD BAD MOVE - especially on a Monday morning!!!!

113.6kgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How the hell did that happen???

Hahahaha.... I KNOW how it happened!!!!!

That is the result of eating cr@p, drinking too much, and not caring!!

This was my weekends eating:

FRIDAY:
Breakfast - Nothing
Morning Tea - Scone
Lunch - Sweet & Sour Pork on Noodles
Dinner - Nothing
Drank myself into oblivion (not quite, but I was pretty pissed) and ate Pizza at midnight with garlic bread and chips!!!  FANTASTIC!!!

SATURDAY:
Breakfast - Panadol & LOTS of water!!!!!
Lunch - Steak n Cheese Pie & 2 minute Noodles (Great for the hangover!)
Dinner - Fish & Chips
PLUS nibbled on chocolate for most of the day - justified it by telling myself that because I have my period I am "allowed" to have chocolate!

SUNDAY:
Breakfast - Nothing (didn't wake up early enough!!!)
Lunch - 3 slices of toast with Peanut Butter & Jam
Afternoon Tea - Peanut Butter & Honey Sandwich
Dinner - McDonalds!!!  Boss Burger, Chips, Chocolate Milkshake


MY GOD!!!!!!!!

NO vegetables (unless you count the chips!!), NO fibre at all, and tonnes and tonnes of fat!!!

And I have the audacity to sit here and complain about a couple of extra kilos!!

HA!!!

It's funny - a workmate just said to me "Wow - you look so good, have you lost more weight?"

And yet by the feel of my skirt, and the way my top is hugging that yukky "middle roll" there is NO WAY that anyone should be asking that question!

SOOOOOOOOOOO..................

It's time to get back on the wagon - the weight LOSS wagon!

I know I say this every couple of weeks, and I'm not even really trying to announce to anyone that this is gonna be "it".

I'm just going to try to take responsibility for what I put into my mouth!

Trying to justify it to myself wont work - what justification can there be for eating all that crap?!?!

There is NONE!!!

Step up to the mark Jo!

It's time to DO something about it, not just talk about it!

Watch this space........


Comments:
Go for it!

You do amazing things when you put your mind to it.
 
Yep. It must be that time again because I decided that enough is enough!!! Gotta get back into it but it's SO hard in the winter!
 
I really admire your honesty Jo. It is hard to be honest with ourselves especially when we gain weight. I need to get on the wagon desperately but I keep putting it off. I think this has just won me! Thank you for being an inspiration to me.
 
Might not be the best for the waistline.. but it sounds like you are having some fuN!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?