Friday, July 20, 2007

Ups & Downs...


Well, I'm not sure that I have found any great amount of motivation so to speak, but I have certainly remembered what it feels like to KNOW that I am doing something good for myself!
Does that even make sense?
When I moved into my new job, I also moved into an office that not only has a fully serviced canteen, but my area ALWAYS has full lollie jars, ALWAYS has someone bringing in some kind of tasty treat, and every Friday a basket is filled with chocolate bars, and it is basically just "HELP YOURSELF"!
Now, I dunno about anyone else, but me being a chocoholic and having to face that damn basket every time I walk to the photocopier, is a challenge in itself!
Today it is filled with Kit Kats and Crunchie Bars!  Kit Kats are my second favourite thing in the world next to Milky Bar!!!!!
ARGH!!!!!
But. . . . . .  by not eating anything, I know that I am doing myself a favour, and I almost feel self righteous about it too!!
Cos you all know it is all about me right??
Hahahaha!
Not much planned for this weekend - I have my princess so she will take up most of my time!
Might try to organise a playdate with a friend that has a little girl.

Hope the weather holds out!
Apart from that, I'm just glad the week is nearly over!
Bring on 4.30pm!
Keep smiling!


Comments:
Resisting temptation is one of the hardest parts of this journey - if you can do that, you're half way there, well done.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?