Tuesday, August 21, 2007

11.01am


Didn't get to morning tea this morning - maybe a blessing in disguise??
Sat at my desk working on a meeting agenda and eating a banana.
Tell ya what - it's bloody peaceful on this floor with all the marketing team out of the office that's for damn sure!!  hehe...
Struggled with the Green tea this morning, I think it was because I let it cool down too much.
It was fine while it was nice and hot, but cold...... BLERGH!!!
SHIT - just realised that I left my lovely chicken salad in my car!!!
Better go and rescue it I guess!!
Still feeling positive although I have been hungry this morning... in the past when I get hunger pangs, I grab a coffee - trying SO HARD not to do that today..... I've got a headache already - and it would be so easy to fix it with Caffeines, but if I can just get through today, tomorrow will be better!


Comments:
Hi Jo,

This is going to sound crazy, but have you ever tried drinking just plain hot water? A friend convinced me to give it a try and it's not bad at all, quite soothing actually. It would be something to have when you used to have coffee, it's warming, and obviously it counts toward your water quota.
 
Well done Jo :) Just have another green tea.... LOL It does work, honest! They do say three cups a day. I have more but that's cause I have now got a taste for it. Try having one after each meal and a glass of cold water before eating. Also try the 25% rule to cut back on food. It just means eating only 75% of what you would normally, ie. divide what you are about to eat into 1/4's and only eat 3/4 of it. This works too, you soon get used to eating a smaller amount as going without a 1/4 isn't too bad. !! Another tip try taking another 2000 steps a day. That's about a 1/2 walk. Up & down the stairs at work would be even better LOL Just by making these small changes you will be surprised by not only how much better you will feel but by the weight lost too. November is just around the corner and if your Ma can do it, you sure can.
On that weight loss overnight it would have been the fluid etc lost after the weekend. Not unusual at all to do this. Also.......don't forget to check out the 'better' choices of recipes from Zaar. Remember you even have a few of your own posted. There are heaps of recipes that are quick to make after work that are tasty & good for you. Geez I feel I'm writing a book ROFL. Oooops.... don't forget to read a few of the pages in what I e-mailed you. Sure helps with the mind set. Can you tell Ma is on a roll? LOL. I keep seeing Steph on her broomstick in my head and that's keeping me on track....well almost on track LOL
Luv Ya big time long time,
Ma xoxoxo
 
It does sound like Ma is on a roll!! Tell Ma to check her emails!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?