Wednesday, August 22, 2007

2.24pm


Ohmigod!!!!!!!!!!
If you ever get the chance to have Nandos Chicken - DO IT!!!!
It was just DIVINE!!!
I didn't over-indulge at all..... had one piece of chicken that didn't have any skin, then loaded my plate up with salad - NO CHIPS thank you very much!!
Then after that, I went back and got another bit of chicken, again without skin, and it was bloody lovely!!!!

Very very highly recommended by me, and everyone else that was sitting at my table in fact :)
2 hours to go until home time..... not a lot on this afternoon, so I am sure that the afternoon will drag on a bit!
I guess it will give me a good chance to surf the internet and find something yummy to cook for dinner!  hehe


Comments:
Well done chickee :) We are both on a roll. That little angel in disguise on her broomstick will be real pleased with us. LOL
Luv Ya
Ma
 
The herbal teas do count towards your water.

Well done Jo! Good to see you back writing like the old Jo!
 
Hey Jo,

Nandos is my favourite!! They don't have it in Singapore where I live. Check out the pita pocket without mayo next time you go. From memory it was either 3 or 5 points. They have a little nutritional analysis sheet by the counter so you can plan!
Liz
 
Isn't Nandos just the best? Event their wraps and pitas aren't too bad (points wise). Well done on your choices over the last couple of days.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?