Tuesday, August 21, 2007

2.26pm


My salad at lunch time was OK... nothing to write home about to be honest, but I think that was because there was bugger all lettuce in it, and more red cabbage than anything!
That'll teach me for being lazy and using a bagged salad mix!

I need to pee almost constantly today..... Maybe I was retaining water yesterday or something?
God alone knows, but today I feel less "fat" so I'm happy with that.
Found out at lunch time that the company I work for are looking at starting a Weight Watchers at work program, and will be asking if anyone is interested over the next few days or so.
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that to be honest!
I mean, it will be subsidised, depending on how many people are up for it.

15 people it will be $8 each, 25 people it will be $4 each!
Don't think they will get 25 people to be honest, but hey - it's worth a try huh?

Maybe I might join up....... not sure yet!!!
Got a meeting this afternoon that will take the better part of an hour, how the hell am I NOT gonna pee for that long??


Comments:
Think back to where you started from - 162kgs!!! You've come such a long way and like so many of us you're your toughest critic! You've made more good than bad choices the last couple of days, keep doing that one day at a time and you know the results will come!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?