Friday, August 10, 2007

Another Day Off...

I have today off work on annual leave as well.... YAY!!

Had a blissful sleep in, watched some crappy TV, had a shower, then when I was getting dressed, I decided to be a total vain tart and try to take some pictures of myself!
I wanted a new profile photo you see!

Anyway, the one that I have put up is the best of a bad bunch... funny how you see yourself huh?
My hair looks terrible, as I'm in the process of growing it once again and it is at that yukky in between stage when it is not long enough to tie up, but too long to leave down.
ARGH!!!!
Anyway... I'm off out shopping now..... Rhian is going to a "Fairy Party" on Sunday and I need to go find a suitable present...
Lucky I love shopping huh?

Comments:
Love the photo ... but where's the rest of them? We can be the judge of what looks good and what doesn't ... but I'm sure you look great in all of them :)
 
gosh, your looking more and more like Reese Witherspoon.
You have amazing bone structure and are looking just stunning.
 
I agree with the other comments - you look HOT! I think its a beautiful pic.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?