Monday, August 06, 2007

Blah...


I successfully managed to completely stuff up an entire weeks hard work in two days!
Yep - I failed miserably at eating well over the weekend - and I am gutted about it!

No one to blame but myself, I know this, and as a result I am grumpy and totally pissed at myself!
BUT....... It's onwards and upwards again.....
I'm not about to let 2 bad days (make that TERRIBLE days) ruin what I KNOW I can do!!!
It all started at about 5pm on Friday to be honest!
I was all set to go to my friends surprise birthday party.

Raced home, got Rhian all prettied up in her party dress, slapped some more make up on, then the phone rang!
It was J asking me to go around to his sisters place, cos her husband had cut his had, she needed to get him to A & E and she couldn't leave the kids (3 & 4 year old) home alone, and J was in a meeting until 6pm!
So off I went.....
The party I was supposed to go to started at 6pm, so I was gutted to have to make the phone call at 6.30pm to say that I didn't think I would be able to make it!
Just as well I did, as I they didn't get back from A & E until about 8.30pm!
By this stage, the kids had all run themselves (and J and I) ragged and had all been put to bed - Rhian included!
So when the suggestion was made to leave Rhian there for the night, it seemed like the best idea...... UNTIL J and I decided to go out and get some dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dinner turned into some drinks, and meeting some friends and that turned into some more drinks, and we finally got home at about 2am thanks to Dial-A-Driver and a butter chicken pie from BP!
NOT GOOD when I had to go and collect Rhian at 9am!
I'll never learn!
I was a bit seedy, but J suggested Yum Cha for lunch the next morning, so we got organised and took Rhian out for her first ever visit to have Yum Cha.  It was so funny..... every time a different dish came around, she would ask what it was, and the funniest thing ever was watching her try to use chopsticks!
All in all lunch wasn't that bad, as I didn't pig out at all due to feeling pretty blah from the night before.
For the remainder of Saturday we just hung out at home, reading, doing puzzles, watching DVD's and just playing....
Dinner on Saturday was J & Rhian's suggestion - PIZZA!!!
I had big plans to eat just 2 slices, but it tasted soooooo good, I think I polished off about 4 or 5!  PLUS a couple of hunks of garlic bread as well!
NOT GOOD!!!!
Sunday started with scrambled eggs on toast, cooked the healthy way - NO BUTTER!
So that was fine, and then we toddled off to Church with J's dad and had lunch there..... It was a pig on a spit with all sorts of side dishes.... I had just a little bit, but then saw the desserts!  Chocolate cheesecake and Ambrosia!!
YUMMM!!!!!  
After that we went home and cleaned the house top to bottom, so I am SURE that I must have burnt off a few of the calories from the crap I ate.... but not enough - that's for sure!
Dinner on Sunday night was Chinese - AGAIN!!!
I had a vegetable and chicken dish, instead of deep fried sweet n sour pork... so at least I made a small effort huh?
Anyway - I have woken up today feeling stodgy and blah and totally FAT!!!!
Not to mention grumpy and tired and sore!
I hurt my hips yesterday somehow, and I'm walking around like a bloody nana!!  
Someone at work had the audacity to hint that it might be arthritis!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE F*#K?!?!?!
Surely I'm too young to get that!?
Oh yeah - by the way, it's my birthday next week (16th) so any presents/gifts can be sent from now on!  hahahaha...
I've just re-read all that I have typed, and isn't it funny that it all revolves around food??
How the hell do I turn my mind off from obsessing about it so much???
Right - best I get my butt back to work.......



























Comments:
Sounds like you had a full on weekend mate.

Weekends are the hardest to stick to THE PLAN aye?

I'd love to take you out next Thursday (16th) for your birthday?
Your choice to where we go, are you available?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?