Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday


Pork stir fry sucked last night - just wasn't that nice, so I was hungry by 8pm!
Gave in and had a small scoop of icecream later on, and it was just enough to satisfy my hunger, and combat the sweet cravings I had.
Avoided the wine, and went home after work  and had a coffee instead - so all in all I think I handled the stress better than I would have in the past!
I usually would have gone home, and shovelled anything that I could find into my mouth!

Baby steps.

Plan for today is................ well ummmm, I dont actually have a plan to be perfectly honest!
Breakfast - Not sure

Morning Tea - WW Cereal Bar & Coffee
Lunch - Not sure, but it will be a low fat choice
Afternoon Tea - Orange
Dinner - Lord only knows!!!

I was running late this morning, I just didnt want to get out of bed at all.... the snooze button on my alarm got hit more times than it should of that's for damn sure!
Of course it didn't help that Rhian wanted to dress herself like a "big girl" so mummy wasn't allowed to help at all!

In fact, when I did try to help, I was told very firmly "Mummy stop - I can do it by myself!"
And the top that I put on her had to come off and she had to put it on again - ALL BY HERSELF!
I mean it is great that she is so independent, but when I'm running late, it makes for a hurried start to the morning!  haha
Tonight I have a surprise birthday party to go to for a very dear friend of mine, so that is why I have no idea as to what will be for dinner.
I mean the party isnt a dinner, but I wont have time for anything before we go, so I'm thinking that I might call by McDonalds on my way and pick up a Happy Meal for Rhian, and then sort myself out later....
Dunno about this daily weighing thing either - the scales this morning flashed 112.9kgs!!  NOT HAPPY!  
I hate hate hate the way that  stupid number can affect my mood!
I'm still feeling positive and happy that I am making good choices, but those numbers still haunt me - I MUST get over that!
Righto - Time to go do some work!!!

9.35am
Already had my first meeting today, now gotta do some running around to get info and stuff.
Haven't even had a coffee yet!  Think I might go have a quick one before I get sidetracked!
Didn't have breakfast this morning, and funnily enough, I'm not hungry at all - not sure why!?!
Weird!

12.01pm
Well it's been a busy old morning so far....
Totally forgot to take my cereal bar to the canteen, so just had coffee instead.
Actually just remembered that - so I'm gonna eat it now!  hehe
Only just finished my first bottle of water for the day, so I have some catching up to do.
Not sure if I will venture out at lunch with the girls yet, dunno if I can be bothered.
It's just one of those "blah" days today.
On the upside though - I just put in for a couple of Fridays off, so that made me smile!
I love short weeks!


2.08pm
Had a salad sandwich for lunch, the others had potato bake and nachos but I resisted.
Baby steps...
Really dont wanna be here this afternoon to be honest... would much rather be outside enjoying the sun that hasnt been showing it's face around here often enough!
I have a friend that is going through a total shit time with a guy at the moment - trying really hard to be positive and supportive for her, but whaddaya do when you can see that a friend is compromising her self worth by hanging around and putting up with him treating her like dirt?
I guess the answer to that is be honest with her, but let her make up her own mind and be there at the end to help pick up the pieces.
Why are guys total dickheads sometimes??

4.15pm
My afternoon eased up and for the last hour I've been sitting here reading blogs!
Everyone is so excited about a party that they are going to on the weekend, I'm starting to feel a little jealous!

I'm sure you'll all have a blast, and make sure you gals have a drink (or 3) for me - EXCEPT Helena - you're on the water my girl!  
Nearly time to get outta here, and I'm not sure how my blogging will go over the weekend, so don't expect to hear from me again until Monday :)

Over and Out...

Comments:
Have good weekend Jo and don't forget your baby steps!
 
yep water for me mate, no worries there ... gunna miss ya tomorrow night :(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?