Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday...


A real quick update cos I'm running out of time...
Went out for dinner last night - only to Cobb n Co, but that was OK cos we had Rhian.
They have a cute wee play area there, and there were about a million other kids, so Rhian was entertained!
We, on the other hand didn't enjoy the meal and have said that we wont be going back there again in any great hurry.
But..... we have also agreed to go out one night when we don't have Rhian and make up for my birthday dinner.
FABULOUS idea!
Even though the meals were shit - I still managed to eat far too much, especially considering the lunch I had!!
Came home a little disappointed, and too bloody full, but still, it was a meal that I didn't have to cook or clean up after!  

Off up to mum & Dad's place this afternoon, gonna bail on work early - YAY ME!
Rhian is SOOOOOO excited about going to Nana's house!  It was all she talked about this morning on the way to Daycare, and when she got there she told all her teachers where she was going too!
So cute!!!

Righto.... time to do some work before I get outta here...
Only 44 minutes to go!  Woohoo!!!


Comments:
Did I miss the post about what J got you for you birthday.. or isn't it for sharing ;-)
have a great weekend at your folks!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?