Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday again??


Monday mornings.... blah!
Dontcha just hate coming back to work after any time off??
Four days off and now I'm back here wishing that I was off again!  haha..
Weekend wasn't too bad food-wise.... I should have actually written everything down, cos I sit here now and wonder what the heck I did actually eat!
I know that McDonalds was on the menu at one stage, but instead of getting a Boss Burger, I got a Deli Roll.... still McDonalds I know, but not as bad - so I was happy with that!
Went out on Saturday night as we had a 21st to go to, drank far too much and staggered home at about 4am I think!!
All in all it was a brilliant night though, as we went to a club after the party and met loads of new people!
Of course in the sober light of day, I can't remember who the hell they were or where they were from, but at the time we were great mates and had a blast dancing the night away!!  *giggles*
After all the mixing of drinks on Saturday night, I was pleasantly surprised to find I didn't have a hangover at all on Sunday - I think it must have been the copious amounts of water consumed and the 2 minute noodles at 4am!
Rhian had a fairy birthday party to go to on Sunday, so Chris dropped her off with me and we got her all dressed up in her fairy dress and dropped her at the party (must upload the pics from my camera actually)... it lasted a few hours, so while she was off having fun, J and I went and had Yum Cha for lunch.
Was bitterly disappointed though, as it was not nearly as nice as last weeks one, so I'm thinking we wont be going back to that particular restaurant in a big hurry.
We opted for lots of steamed dishes this time, so that has GOT to be healthier than the deep fried ones I usually go for right??
Dinner last night was chicken and salad with bread rolls, so again, not too bad.
The plan for this week, is to TRY to get out for a walk or two in the evening after work, but that will largely depend on the weather, and the mood of my darling daughter at the end of the day....
Of course if it is raining, I can't take her out with me, and if she is too tired and grumpy after her day at Daycare, then I wont be putting myself through the torture of lugging her around the block.....
And even if I do get out, I'm not going to be doing any huge walks or anything... gonna start off small and then just ease back into it.
God knows I haven't done much of anything that would even be slightly related to exercise in months!!
Gotta give the body a chance to adapt again huh?  
Right, time to get stuck in and get some work done I guess!!
Bah Humbug!!  



Comments:
good choice on the deli choice from McD's ... do you know how many points are in a Boss burger?? Something like 21!!!

Their deli choice range is actually pretty good in points.
 
21 points in a boss burger??? Damn it, I had one last night...thanks Lyn!

Glad to hear you had a fabulous long weekend.

I love the photo of Rhian further down (getting prettier and prettier if that's possible) and I LOVE your hair blonde, it is my favourite colour on you. It makes you look tanned and healthy (which you are of course).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?