Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday again...


2.42pm
Righto - after a quick trip to the supermarket at lunch time, I am now the proud owner of a box of Green Tea with mint teabags.
I didn't have anything for breakfast - BAD I know.
Nothing at morning tea, except another coffee, and lunch today was a protein shake with a banana added to it for a bit of bulk.
And the only reason that lunch was a protein shake, is because I couldn't walk to the bakery section at the supermarket to get a salad sandwich, because I just KNEW that I would be too tempted to go for something less than healthy, so I didn't bother at all!
Maybe a little stupid in some respects, but today, I know I am weak and I didn't want to put temptation in my own way.

OK - it makes sense in my head alright?!?!?!?!
Right - I'm off to make a cup of tea!!!!
See if I survive no caffeine this afternoon!!  *wink*

Comments:
Hey - you aren't hopeless!! Look upon it as a temporary stage you are going through! Look at the big picture, what you've achieved, how far you've come! I'm sure you can snap out of this. Good luck!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?