Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday for the third time!


4.23pm
I survived a whole cup of Green Tea.
Although I am "hanging out" for a coffee!
Not sure how I will get on replacing all my coffee with this stuff, but I'm gonna give it a go....
It's gotta be worth a try huh?

Dinner is GOING TO BE healthy dammit!
Not entirely sure what exactly it will be, but I'm thinking chicken and salad, or maybe even fish - not sure....
I'm gonna be home late cos I have some stuff to do after work, but I'm NOT going to give in and have takeaways!
I JUST WON'T!!!!!

Time to get out of here for the day.......
YAY!


Comments:
dunno what to say mate, just hope you get back to where YOU want to be both mentally and physically! I remember you and I having a conversation years ago when you were saying how much it pissed you off and how much you hated that we will have to do this for the rest of our lives and I remember thinking ... "god shes right!" I've never forgotten your words of wisdom :(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?