Monday, August 06, 2007

Monday


11.11am
Nearly lunch time!!!
All I've had this morning so far is a coffee.... NOT GOOD!

But I'm not hungry, and I think I'm sub consciously punishing myself for eating so bad over the weekend!?!
Wow - is that deep or just stupid?

2.05pm
Just got back from a quick shopping trip at lunch time with a couple of girls from my office.
Got Sushi sitting beside me now for lunch - YUM!
Hell of a lot better than McDonalds, that's for damn sure!!
My leg / hip is killing me!
I'm walking more an more like an old lady by the minute, and hobbling around the shopping mall was not my idea of fun!
Although I got a couple of really cool tops for J, and they are so cool, that if he doesn't like them - they're mine!
On sale for $10 each - I think that was a good score!
Think I might go to the Dr tomorrow if my leg isn't any better.
Short week for me this week - I have Friday off - YAY!

3.32pm
Hanging out for 4.30pm
Craving sweet stuff.... anything sweet!
Tried an orange - it didn't cut it!
All I want is chocolate!!!!!

NOW!!!

4.26pm
Going home to sulk about not eating chocolate!
Lord only knows what is for dinner...

Think I might be on strike tonight - J can cook!
Hahahahahaha - Yeah right!
His idea of cooking is ordering Pizza!

Eggs on toast - might be about all I can be bothered facing....
I'm grumpy!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?