Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday...


Weekend was great.... went out Friday night, staggered home at 4am Saturday morning!
So much for not going out huh?

Started off as "a quiet beer" with a couple of J's clients, ended up being messy!  hehehe
But I had a blast!
Saturday morning I was feeling very sorry for myself, and Burger King certainly helped the hangover, but made me feel stupid for stuffing up an entire week of great eating!
Never mind!  

Onwards and upwards this week.....
Saturday night we babysat J's niece, so I got Rhian as well and they played together really really well.
Sunday I went to say goodbye to Fat Leenie at the bloggers brunch... that was great too!
I'm usually the one that doesn't get to these things, cos I'm too "loved up" in my own little world, but Helena is my idol, so I made DAMN SURE I was there!
Took Rhian and Lizzie and again - they were great!
I didn't venture in to the Women's expo like the others though, as I didn't want my great day and good girls turning into a disaster and monsters!

So we went home instead and just hung out and played, took Lizzie home and then ended up having a quiet Sunday night - fantastic!
Not feeling the best this morning - have already been told by three different people that I don't look well....

Stomach cramps and "the runs" and now I've got a headache too!
Oh joy - I've literally just been told that a bad case of Gastroenteritis is going around!
Man o man I better not have that!
But on that note - it's back to the loo I go!
Think maybe it is safer if I DO go home!

Comments:
It was so good to see you & Rhian & to meet Lizie yesterday. You all looked so well. Hope this 'bug' doesn't take hold.
Luv Ya
Ma oxoxo
 
Loved seeing your little girl yesterday. She is just beautiful and growing up fast! Hope you are ok...
 
Sounds like you had a great weekend, hope you feel better soon.
 
Hope that bug didn't get you but at least you'll be losing weight......joking, I'm joking!

Rhian is gorgeous and getting so big, I loved seeing her.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?