Thursday, August 16, 2007

Spoilt...


So much for me complaining that no one would remember my birthday!!!
I have been so spoilt today already, just with texts and emails and phone calls to wish me a happy birthday!
I got a gorgeous home made card from a co-worker, soooo touching!!
Everyone that matters at work here has remembered my birthday and have all given me birthday wishes and hugs etc...
Rach took me out for the most delicious lunch and gave me a stunning pink and clear glass ball/paperweight/desk decoration thing.
Hahahaha.......... it is just beautiful!!  If I remember, I will take a photo of it and post it here later, because it really is the most gorgeous thing I have seen in a very very long time!!!!
I feel very loved and very spoilt by everyone!!!
I'm such a princess today!!!   *squeals*

I don't have much on this afternoon, so I will just cruise along, and since I took an early lunch, the office is empty and so peaceful and quiet... it is just delightful!!!
I've arranged to finish early tomorrow afternoon, as we are heading up to mum and dads place for the night (if not the weekend) so that has put a huge smile on my face as well!
If there is one place in the world I feel the most comfortable (except for my own bed) it is at their house!
The family home for over 35 years.... no matter how long it has been, it still feels like home every time I go there!
Yep - I'm a happy camper....
But always the pessimist...... let's see how my day gets stuffed up shall we??
Hehehehehehe


Comments:
I well remember this day 35years ago LOL From having to wake Dad up at 12:30am to say we are on our way.....& him asking where to?????? Nothing changes on that score!!!! AND then him falling asleep at the side of my bed and falling off the stainless steel stool ...... that sent the nurses in full speed as they thought I had fallen out of bed....as if that would happen ..... and then at 5:30am hearing your first cries and the doctor saying you have another daughter. Well done to Dad & I for producing our much loved 2nd daughter........one who has brought us many laughs & only a few grey hairs along the way to adulthood. Thank you darling for being you.:) We love you :) Have a great day.
Luv
Ma & Pa
 
Happy Birthday Jo... I hope you have a wonderful day and a great weekend at home (with your ma and pa, how sweet!).

You know I'm the worst blogger in the world... your email is STILL in my "emails to reply to" folder. I just really wanted to wish you a happy birthday and congratulate on how well you are doing. You seem so happy lately and that is LOVELY!
Kate x
 
Happy birthday to you. (la de da da de,,,,,,, )
Hope you had a great day and as for darn males forgetting important dates (ie, not having ton's of pressies bought in advance) they really do need a monumental kick in the rear and in my opinion you should certainly not just think of a birthday as another day and get over it.
We need more reasons to celebrate not less, in fact I propose that we should actually have birth weeks, not just a birthday. I'm sure we can all drage the celebrations on for an entire week. (a lunch here, a dinner there etc)
So tell J that from now on your going to be having birth weeks. Yipeeee let the good times roll.
 
Happy birthday Jo, its just a number, enjoy your day and have a great year to the next one...

best of Irish Luck...

Margaret
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?