Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Still Wednesday...


2.09pm
Chicken and salad sandwich for lunch, shovelled into my mouth while I rushed home and did the dishes, brought the washing in, hung another load out, made the bed and got meat out of the freezer for dinner.
Home made burgers are on the menu for dinner tonight - gotta love them!!
I think I'm on my 4th bottle of water for the day, so that's a good sign too!
I've had a few licorice allsorts pass my lips today, but I'm not overly concerned about them at all....
Was gonna try to get out walking tonight, but I'm buggered already, and my day isn't even over yet!
Can't see me walking at all...

4.12pm
Nearly home time thank god!
I'm knackered - it's been a hard brain work day today, learning lots and trying to retain information in my already tired brain is a bit of a chore!
But I'm still trucking along....
Can't wait to get home though :)


Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?