Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thursday


Dinner last night was supposed to be home cooked Trim pork stir fry with loads of veges, but I was running late and had a shit of a day, so we got takeaways instead!
Although I opted for a chicken stir fry with veges, so I didn't feel too bad about the whole thing!
Even managed to avoid the ice cream again!

YAY ME!

Today the plan is:
Breakfast - 1 slice toast (pinched from Rhian on the way to work)
Morning Tea - WW Cereal bar & Coffee
Lunch - Chicken & Salad sandwich on brown bread (Providing no one beats me to the chicken ones this time!!)
Afternoon tea - Orange & Coffee
Dinner - Trim pork stir fry with loads of veges!

I had plans to weigh daily this week, just to entertain my curiosity about what my body can do when I deprive it of cr@p food.
This morning I totally forgot!!!  And now I'm sitting here wondering what the scales might have said....
Last night on my way home I saw a lady that I had seen just a couple of weeks ago, and she reckons I have lost more weight!!
Her reaction was something along the lines of "Ohmigod - you are looking so slim and terrific!"

I didn't want to burst her bubble (or mine for that matter) so I just said laughed it off and said thanks!
This morning I put on a pair of pants that have a belt built into them, and I have always worn the belt on the second hole, this morning I had to do it up to the third, and the butt is a bit baggy, so according to the pants, I am smaller!
Just wish the scales reflected that!  
Funny how I put so much emphasis on the numbers huh?
Did I mention already that there are 51 steps between here and reception?
I work on the 3rd floor (or second I guess if you count reception as the ground floor), and we have no lift!
Hang on - that is wrong - we DO have a lift but it is so old and scary that I have never been brave enough to actually use it - no one does!
So, every time I go to reception, or go out to have a smoke (Yeah yeah I know - TERRIBLE HABIT!!), I have to walk down 51 steps, and then back up them again!
Yesterday I must have gone up and down 10 times if not more, and the funny thing is, today my thighs are aching!
I noticed it when I got to work and had to face the stairs for the first time!
Too funny!  
Even funnier is the fact that there is NOTHING that can be done to avoid them - so in a way that is good for me, but in another way it is bad for aching muscles!  
Hahahahaha....
Righto - back to work for me!

9.40am
Starting to feel a little hungry, I can't get into a system that I need to this morning, and it has thrown everything out of whack for the day.
Funny how when things go bad, or get stressful, I automatically want food!
Think I'll go make a coffee instead....

11.21am
Just gave in to temptation and ate a licorice allsort!
Bloody hell it was lovely!!  hahaha... the small joys!!
On to my second bottle of water for the day - good job!
Feeling positive! :)

12.34pm
HUNGRY!
Water just isn't cutting it.
Gonna go to lunch and chow down on my sandwich!
2nd bottle of water gone, and 68 million trips to the loo!

4.15pm
Day has totally turned to crap... too busy to think about eating this afternoon - maybe good, maybe bad?
I need a drink and a smoke, and no time for either dammit!

Comments:
I'm loving your numerous posts during the day (too funny!) as it gives a real look into the up's and down's of one's day and the emotions you go through.

I hope your pork stir fry was delish.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?