Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday...


Happy birthday to me....
Yep - 35 today!
J actually remembered it, and although I haven't got anything, he reckons I have to wait!
I'm picking that means that he will rush around today trying to find something suitable!
Why are men so damn hopeless at times??

Mind you.... at least he remembered huh?
Although it was probably due to my gorgeous darling little sis texting him yesterday to remind him!!  
Hehehehe....... thanks Steph - you're a star X
I'm off out to lunch today with the gorgeous Rach (sorry, can't link when I update from work), and I'm gonna damn well enjoy it!!!
I told J last night that I am having a day off "doing stuff" today, so that means I wont be cooking dinner, doing any housework, or washing or anything!!  YAY ME!!!
Righto - I've been in a meeting most of the morning, so I better bet my butt into gear and do some work before heading out to lunch!
YAY!!!


Comments:
Happy birthday to you...
happy Birthday to you..
Happy birthday dear Jo...
Happy Birthday to you...

Hip Hip Horray!!
 
Happy Birthday!!! Have a great day :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?