Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday...


YAY - it's my Friday today!
I have tomorrow off.... just cos I can!
If it is nice weather, I'm going to try to get out in the garden, as it DESPERATELY needs tending to!
Dinner last night......... J was still feeling seedy and wanted Potato top Pie, but there was NO WAY that I was gonna have that, so instead I got a low fat canned soup and had that instead.

It was blimmen lovely too!
The night was uneventful, and I didn't do much more than watch TV and surf the net a bit.
Sad huh?
But today is my FRIDAY!!!  Wooohooooo!!!!!
Supposed to be going out for dinner tonight with J, just the two of us, to make up for my "birthday dinner" being at Cobb N Co last week.
Not sure where we will end up, but it will probably be either the Speights Ale House, or Taste of Malaysia....
I'm SURE that I can find something healthy at either place!
And on that note, I'm off to fill up my water bottle and make a cup of tea at the same time!
Talented huh?  *wink*

Comments:
Well done :) Enjoy your night out for dinner. I'm sure it wont take too long to get those gardens tidy. Just think of the clories you'll be burning up :)
Luv Ya
Ma
 
Isn't the Speights Ale House beautiful??? I love it.

A few of us at work go down about once a month and I just can't go past their chicken salad (gee there's a shock)
 
good ole cob 'n' co. In my opinion their marketing manager should be shoot as that place hasn't movvvvvved with the times at all. In fact as a last resort (due to not finding anything else open) I went to the Upper Hutt one two Sundays ago and was reminded why its a place I now stay away from. It wasn't totally yuk, but its never a pleasant start when you sit down and feel grease left on the table from previous diners. Is long over due to be bought into the 21st century and revamp their image before they are a distant memory of a by gone era.
 
oh, and what I was going to say was happy belated birthday and hope you have scrummy dinner.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?