Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesday A.M.


Well, either my scales are playing with my head, or my body is completely screwed!
112.6kg was the number that I got this morning – Bizarre!
I don't like it either way!!!
How can someone lose 2.7kgs overnight dammit?
Hmmmmm….. frustrating!
Never mind, I'm in a much better frame of mind today anyway, and I was feeling positive BEFORE I jumped on the scales, so that is good right?
Oh yeah – before I forget…. There is nothing wrong with Coffee with Trim milk and sweetener, but I'm not giving up coffee because of the milk etc…. more because I get really bad headaches from it…
Like I will have 8 cups of coffee a day, and then the next morning, I have a raging headache when I get up, that is quickly fixed by a morning coffee….. It's a never ending cycle that I want to break, cos I don't want to have to rely on bloody coffee!  hehehe
I have given it up before and the headaches stopped, so that is my main reason for trying not to drink as much…. I'm sick of waking up feeling like I have a hangover every damn morning!   (yes – some mornings ARE genuine hangovers *wink*)
Dinner last night was generally a success….. I called in to the supermarket and picked up some salad mix, a few buns and a cooked chicken.
When I got home, J had a friend there, so while they had a couple of beers, I made a pasta salad for a dinner that we are going to tonight, and then once his mate (and the neighbour that turned up as well) had gone, I made chicken salad bread rolls.
I only had one, and I was satisfied, so I was well pleased with that!
So all in all yesterday my food intake was good, and I was happy!
Today, I have a huge lettuce salad with some chicken chucked in to it, and some balsamic vinegar as a dressing…… YUM!
Tonight we are going to a friend's place for dinner as it is her daughters 18th birthday, and she is having some friends over and wanted me there!  How sweet!
I know that they will all be getting on the booze, so I'm just gonna take a bottle of diet lemonade and have a sober night!  I'm sure that will shock the bejeezuz out of a few people that's for sure!!  Hehehehe…
Not sure what other food is going to be on offer, but it is a "take a plate" scenario so hopefully there will be something healthy-ish!  
I got asked to make the pasta salad, cos I make the best one in all the world, so who am I to disappoint huh?
Anyway, it will all be really casual, so if there isn't anything decent on offer, I'll just have something when I get home, cos I don't plan on having a late night at all….
Righto – time to go do some work now I guess!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?