Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tuesday...


Felt totally BLAH when I went home yesterday, couldn't be bothered cooking anything, so we had toasted sandwiches for dinner - how exciting..... NOT!
Tuna and cheese - YUM!
Had a glass of wine and a nice long hot bath and felt a million times better!
Got settled in to bed for an early night, then J got called out to work at 9.15pm, so I went for a ride with him...

Home by 10.30pm and asleep by 10.45pm!
Not bad I reckon!

Today I'm still a bit blah..... that time of the month, sore back, sore leg, stomach cramps..... just the usual bullshit!
BUT..... I'm determined not to let any of those crap things affect what I decide to put in my mouth today.
Does that even make sense?
Booked some more leave for the beginning of Sep - not sure what we are going to do, but J and I have the same time off, so we'll see what happens... probably end up doing work around home...

PLAN:
Breakfast - All Bran & Yoghurt
Morning Tea - WW Cereal bar & Coffee
Lunch - Chicken & Salad
Afternoon Tea - Banana
Dinner - Not sure yet.


10am
HUNGRY!!!
Forgot I had an early meeting this morning, so it totally stuffed up my breakfast plans...
Morning tea soon, so I'm just gonna wait until then to eat...
I'll go make a coffee now though - that'll see me through the next half hour!

12.40pm
Where the heck has the day gone to??
Meetings, meetings and more meetings!
Kept my mind off food though - so that HAS to be a plus!  *wink*
Off out at lunch time to buy a present for a 3 year old, so instead of a chicken salad, I'll be having a sandwich of some description.
I'll make it a healthy one :)

4.11pm
Nearly home time - YAY!!
Lunch was a chicken and salad sandwich C/- Pak N Save
Found the perfect present for a 3 year old girl - a Dora the Explorer DVD and some dress up jewellery.
Rhian LOVES that sort of stuff, so I am picking that other 3 year olds must too huh?
Gonna go home, have a wine, then take the present to the birthday girl, maybe have another wine, then go home and chill out!
Might even have another bath..... cos I loved it so much last night - what a fantastic way to relax!
Just wish we had a nice big spa bath!

Busy day today..... I've hardly had time to think about food, let alone stress about it.
I like it that way better!


Comments:
God girl you are on fire!!! I am loving that you are back doing daily updates! Sounds like you are so happy and that is so awesome to see! Hope we can catch up soon...
 
Nice to see regular posts again hun.

Sounds like J is great for you hun... keep up those posts.

Love CM
 
I so miss my bath!! Haven't had a bath for 3 years!!!! (yes I do have showers tho)
 
You're doing great Jo! I'm with you on the bath too, I couldn't live without mine, best way to relax after a day at work.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?