Thursday, August 02, 2007

Wednesday


Last nights dinner went according to plan - Shepards pie, cabbage, carrots & beans
And it was YUM!
After dinner, J and Rhian had ice cream - I managed to steer clear of it.
Although later in the night I was craving something sweet, so I gave in and had a mini Kit Kat.
Just one of those snack size ones, so it satisfied the craving and wasn't too heavy on calories/points/fat whatever.
YAY ME!

This morning I have a headache - not sure why, but I'm picking that it may be something to do with the fact that I am getting rid of all the crap in my system and maybe it has gone into withdrawals?
Well, that's my theory and I'm gonna stick to it!  hahahaha.....

The plan for today looks something like this:

Breakfast - Porridge with trim milk (Yes - I'm going to TRY to have breakfast!!!  Even if it is later than what it should be - maybe 9am?)
Morning tea - WW Cereal bar (If i feel like it after having breakfast!!)
Lunch - Chicken & Salad Sandwich
Afternoon Tea - Orange
Dinner - Trim pork stirfry with LOADS of veges on rice

So there ya have it,
And another day begins.....

11.22am
Breakfast was a success, although I made it a little too runny, so less water will go in it next time!
Just had my performance review and have to go stright into another meeting, so not sure if/when I will get morning tea at all.
Head is still pounding - just took panadine and now my tummy is churning and crampy!
I cant win!  I try to do something GOOD for my body and it repays me by going to the pack!  ARGH!!!

1.55pm
That's lunch over and done with - almost stuck to the menu, except some bugger beat me to the chicken sandwich again, so today I opted for Tuna and Salad on wholegrain bread instead of Ham on white.
Added a banana too, cos I wanted something sweet afterwards.
Head is still a little tender, but the painkillers seem to have done their job - mostly!
On to my third bottle of water for the day, and loo trips are still too frequent for my liking!
Apparently my body will get used to the water intake and I wont have to go as often!
I'd like that to happen now please :)


Comments:
Good plannign Jo!!
Hope the head comes good!!

Are we ever going to see a photo of the new man????????????
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?