Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wednesday...


I wasn't going to update today, cos I completely stuffed up again last night, but I figured that is what my blog is for right?
To come here and complain, or celebrate, or just tell it how it is!
Yesterday after work I went to deliver a present to J's neice for her birthday, he was already there, and had picked me up a bottle of wine - bless him!
So i had a glass, then another, then another and before I knew it, the bottle was empty and everything in the rooom was slightly fuzzy and happy!

Got home at about 8pm, HUNGRY as, and since there was NO way I was gonna cook, we got takeaways!
AGAIN!
I got Bami Goreng - a spicy noodle dish that I ADORE, and we got some won tons and chips too!!!
Now, if I hadn't been slightly inebriated, I am guessing that I would have gone for a vege dish and been happy with that, but since the wine had dulled my senses somewhat, I thought "What the hell" and went for something that I knew was bad, but I loved anyway!
This morning I woke with a heavy feeling in my stomach and an even heavier one in my head!

I HATE wine headaches!!


10.15am
No meetings today - thank god!
Just about coffee time - thank god again!
I NEED it!

2.05pm
Lunch done and dusted, I just had a salad and chicken sandwich from the canteen, not very exciting, but it filled the hole!
Not much on this afternoon, and I could do with a sleep!

J has a meeting tonight and it is a dinner as well, so I'll be home alone...
That certainly makes a change - it doesnt happen very often, so I might just potter around and enjoy my "me time"
Might even get the chance to catch up on some blogs that I have been slack in reading lately!
Oooo yeah - got a bargain at lunch time, I had to pop out to pick something up, and decided to call into the No 1 Shoe Warehouse.
Found a cute little pair of black shoes, and when the chick at the counter scanned them - they came up as $2.99!!
NICE!!!

3.51pm
Hanging out for 4.30pm..... I just wanna go home!
Just got invited out for dinner by a chick that I used to work with in my other office, so that'll save me cooking dinner for one.

She recently bought a new house and is now just a few streets away, so at least it is close by.
Wont be a late night though, cos I was looking forward to chilling out by myself....
Reckon I might have time for a coffee now.... might help to keep me awake too!

Comments:
Shit it's weird you blogging every day again!! What's up with that? I am so not used to seeing your blog come up as updated so often! .... you were missed on the weekend btw!
 
Just popping by to say "Hi"
I have been reading your blog for a couple of years now.

Hugs
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?