Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wednesday...


I have an impending sense of doom.......
It's my birthday tomorrow, and I haven't mentioned it at all to J.
He KNOWS the date of my birthday, and I am positive that it is in his diary too, but what if he forgets?
Am I setting myself up for disappointment by not mentioning it or dropping hints?
Or should I just get over the whole thing?
I'm gonna be 35 for goodness sakes..... I think I should just forget about birthdays and just get on with life!
Maybe that is why I am thinking about it too much, because it is 35.
That's half way to 70.
30 more years of work before I can retire.
It puts me in the "high risk" category if I was to ever get pregnant again.
6 years older than J.
The next "big" birthday is 40.
I don't wanna be 40!!!
I want to be 26!
But still with the life experience I have now.
I don't think that is too much to ask is it?
I used to laugh at other people when they stressed out about getting older.
Now the tables are turned and I'm depressed!
I want to be 26.
Please??



Comments:
It's just a number..........nothing to be afraid of or worry about.:) You are one of those lucky people who I am sure will be "young at heart" forever and, if you go by Grandad, you are only 1/3 of the way through life LOL. If any one asks just say "I've hit the 30's" no need to say what one LOL.
Have a great day tomorrow.......I'm sure Rhian & J will make it special, just stop being the control freak....ROFL. I can say these things cause I am your Mummy dearest.!!!!!
Look forward to maybe seeing you at the weekend.
Luv & Hugs
Ma xoxoxo
 
I love your Mum's comments, she awesome.

Anyway I was going to say, you can tell people your 26 because you certainly look like it *mwah*.

I have a girlfriends who has been 29 for years (she's actually 43 now) because she refuses to get any older....LOL

See ya tomorrow mate.
 
You know another way to think of it is... if you didn't have a birthday you wouldn't be here... thank your lucky stars you have one and enjoy the day hun....

Happy Birthday for tomorrow... mwahhh

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com
 
I am sure he won't forget... and as for turning 35 or evern 40... as it's already been said... it's just a bloody number... I will be 50 next year and HONESTLY I don't feel it... I feel 29 !!! I kid you not... I BLOODY DO!!! It'a a mind thing mate, if you stress over a number and how it makes you feel you might as well go and think and feel you are 80 right now!
 
Go into 'forget' mode like me, I have to work out how old I am nowdays as I forget! Love your Mum's comments - very true! Have a wonderful day tomorrow.
 
a number is a number is a number
u r as old as u feel girl and as someone else has said u sure look 26 girl.

Happy Birthday for 2moro
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?