Tuesday, September 11, 2007

10.11am


I figured that if I post here every time I get a craving for coffee, or a smoke, or food, then that would take my mind off it.
Problem being, is that my mind has been pretty much occupied with thoughts of all three since I got up this morning, so I'm picking that I would be constantly typing!!!
It's hard.
I'm hungry, but don't want to eat just yet, cos if I eat now, then I will be hungry before lunch, which means eating again, and then it will just be a never ending cycle!
Doesn't help that I am BORED at work!
Hahahahaha..... can ya tell??

I'm starting to wonder if I have actually done the right thing by changing jobs recently!
At least in my other job, when I said that there was nothing to do, it didn't actually mean that I had nothing to do.

It meant that there was plenty to do, I just couldn't be bothered doing it cos it was either boring mundane stuff, or too hard!
Now, when I say that I have nothing to do, I really have NOTHING TO DO!!!!
I can surf the web, or talk to friends on the phone, or go and annoy co-workers, but that is only fun for so long!
Then even that gets boring!!!!!

Today, I have some invoices to pay, and that will take about half an hour, apart from that, I have a couple of reports to run, each taking about five minutes, lunch is 45 mins, but I'll drag that out to an hour, morning smoko can be stretched out to 30 mins, and no one ever has an afternoon smoko, so that rules that out!
OK, so that is about 2 hours and 15 minutes of the day filled in...... and I still have 6 hours left of today!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!

I'm gonna talk to my boss soon and ask for something to do, otherwise I will go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a positive note, I've already had a bottle of water and a herbal tea, so that makes 1 litre of my water so far this morning - YAY ME!!!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?