Monday, September 10, 2007

1.54pm


Just had lunch.... 3 x rice cakes with tuna, and a fruit smoothie - YUM!!!
Had to go to the post office at lunch time, and discovered a whole unsmoked cigarette in my car!!!!
Took ALL my will power not to bloody smoke it that's for sure!

This is gonna be a damn lot harder than I thought I reckon!
My headache is easing, but I think that is cos I took some painkillers earlier, but now I'm craving something sweet....
So I'm about to see if a herbal tea (blackcurrant, ginseng & vanilla) can beat the craving!
1.5 litres of water down and this will be my second tea, so closer to 2 litres of water I think!
I found my old pedometer yesterday - pity I forgot to put it on huh?
And I had another brainwave.... I should have brought my walking shoes to work with me!
You see, the Post Office is literally just down the road from here, and the supermarket is around the block, but I had to DRIVE to them both, as my shoes are fine to sit at a desk in, but NOT so good to walk anywhere that is further away than the photocopier!

Another little ploy of mine you see...... I knew that if I wore uncomfortable shoes, then I would be less inclined to want to go downstairs for a smoke... not that I have any to smoke course!
Ah well - it made sense in my head this morning anyway!
Not sure what I am going to cook for dinner tonight yet - how bad is that!
Today is the first day of getting my life back on track, and I haven't even organised dinner!
When I say I haven't organised it, I don't mean completely.... I mean I have taken chicken breasts out of the freezer, and I have a fridge chocka block of fresh vegetables, I'm just not too sure how I am going to cook them all!
Should I do a stir fry, or should I bake the breasts and steam or bake the vegetables?
Not entirely sure....
Righto - time to do some more work....... oh yay!!!

Comments:
Woo hoo!!!!!! At last the light is on...LOL. Well done Jo for getting back on track. I sure as hell don't want you departing this earth before me!! You've done so well before for yourself, I know you can do it again. Be strong and know we are all with you all the way. Sweetheart if Mummy can change her ways you sure can. :) Love ya long time :)
Ma xoxoxo
 
Of course you can do it Jo!! This blog was the very first inpirational blog I started to read! OK you've platueaued, gained a little but there is no way you've gone back to the old Jo.
 
MMMMMM chicken... I love chicken, bake em and throw them my way chick! Since my detox I think every other meal has been chicken....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?