Wednesday, September 12, 2007

2.13pm


It's hard...... damn hard!!!!!
I've stayed away from the lollies for the last 2 hours, and I even managed to stop myself from buying a packet of smokes when I got petrol at lunch time!

I seriously don't know how I did it!  SERIOUSLY!
The words were SOOOO close to coming out of my mouth to ask for a pack, but somehow, God only knows how, the words never came out!!
Oh yeah - I KNOW!!!
Cos instead of asking for a packet of Dunhill Blue, I picked up a Macadamia Nut and Honey bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only about a MILLION calories for gods sake!!!!!
And I tell ya what - it's gonna be gone in about 4 mouthfulls!
And once it is, THEN I'll take a look at the fat count in the little bugger!!!
Righto..... it's all gone!

HOLY SHIT!
1088kj with 22.7g total fat!!!!!  (4.4g Sat fat)
Ah well, it's done now, and it meant that I didnt buy a packet of smokes, so who gives a shit!?!?!
I'm as grumpy as hell - geez can ya tell?
And I haven't been busy at work today either...
Although this afternoon I'm gonna get out of the office and away from everyone and go and so some work at the other office down the road...
A change of walls might do me good!  
Actually - it might do my workmates some good too!

Oh yeah, and just to really piss me off - my headache is back again!!!!

Brilliant - goddamn bloody BRILLIANT!!!

Comments:
Well done on your lunchtime victory. You're right, don't lookat it as Kj & fat grams - look at it as NO SMOKES! Well done Jo, keep up the great work!!

:)
 
Doesn't sound a wonderful dau in the life of Jo! Well done on not givin into the smokes though. Have you tried the patches?
 
LMFAO @ silverback ... oh godddddddddd you can so do this Jo :D
 
I am finding chewing gum is really good for the ARGHHHHHH feeling at the moment. Maybe get a couple of packs of chewing gum hun... sweet yet still not as bad as the Nutbar...

Hard giving up two habits hun but don't give up now just focus on something else... like read a book, do a hobby, do some crafts??? something....

Big hugs
Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com
 
God just read Janene's comment... so funny great minds think alike he he he

Chubbymum
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?