Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ARGH!!!!!


I can't do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT FAIR!!!!
All I want is a smoke - how dumb is that!
If someone offered me one right now, I think I would say yes!
Lucky I don't have any!

Pity that the bosses lollie jar is sitting so damn close to my desk!
I'm sure I've eaten half of it already!  
Half the contents of the lollie jar that is!!!
It would be SO much easier to give things up bit by bit!
Why the hell did I have to try to be superwoman and give everything up at the same time!
DAMMIT!!!!!!!

I hate this!
I've eaten waaaaaay too much this morning, and I've only been at work 4 hours!!!
It's pathetic, it's stupid and I hate hate hate it!

Water doesn't cut it, it just makes me want to pee!
PLUS I'm constipated!
You'd think that all the fresh fruit and vegetables would get things moving - but NO!!!!!!!!
Cos this is Jo we are talking about - and her body is completely FUCKED UP!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!
I need a smoke!!!!

Comments:
No your body isn't f***** up!!!!! It's just going through withdrawel!!! Sugar, caffeine & smokes all at once!!!!! It will take a week or maybe more of sensible eating for your body to realise it is still being fed.......not what its been used to but better and it needs time to sort it out. Once you 'go' you will be surprised at how much lighter you will feel LOL. Maybe take some extra fibre tabs or liquid to get it moving through along with water of course!!!!.
Set some mini goals such as a magazine or new lippie or nail polish or even shoes!!!.....and reward yourself if you don't have a smoke say for 5 days or whatever you feel comfortable with. You could always join 'quitline' LOL
Luv Ya, You are doing well :)
Ma xoxoxo
 
You can do it!
You are strong and you will beat (smoking), if your struggling then ring quitline and get those patches. I know heaps of people who have quit with those, they do work.

Put that lolly jar out of sight and go to your reserve draw (I know you have one) and eat a museli bar or something else.

Its going to take a couple of weeks to get rid of the smoking HABIT, you are use to having one when you are bored etc.
Try and find something else to occupy your mind (squats in the toilet.....hahaha joking).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?