Thursday, September 20, 2007

Back again!


Yep - back to the cold hard reality that is life!  hahahaha
My work trip was good - I managed to make pretty good choices with my eating over the past few days, so I'm happy!
Although dinner the first night was pizza, nachos and hot chips at a bar just down the road from our motel, where FAR too much alcohol was consumed!
Although - even in that aspect I was far more restrained than what I normally would have been if I was at home, and I gave up and headed back to the motel at about 10pm.  I found out the next day that my boss didn't get in until after 1am!

Breakfast was a choice between a hot buffet or continental selection, so both morning I chose the cold one, and just had muesli with yoghurt and a slice of toast - pretty good Jo!
Lunch was provided where we were doing our training, but since it was a cafeteria, we just got to chose what we wanted, the first day I had a ham and salad sandwich, the next day was a pork and salad roll.

Good work Jo - especially since everyone else seemed to be going for the macaroni cheese or hot chips and burgers etc....
Dinner the second night was lovely - we decided to actually have a proper meal, so I had chicken skewers for an entree, then a spaghetti dish that took my fancy for a main, but in hindsight i should have gone for something else, cos it wasn't that nice.
Too much alcohol was consumed again, but all in all it was another early night, and we got back to the motel by about 10.30pm
Helped that we walked into town from out hotel and back again, so that was better than a taxi ride!
The training finished early yesterday, so I got some shopping time, and bought a lovely new perfume from Versace, splashed out a little, but hey, I hardly ever do it, so I'm not too worried!
Got home last night to find J at the airport to greet me so that was fantastic, and then we headed off to a local little Turkish restaurant for dinner, and again, I chose wisely!  

YAY ME!!
The house is a mess, the dishes haven't been done, neither has the washing and I am sure the bed hasn't been made since I got out of it on Monday, but it's still good to be home, and I missed J like crazy!  Yeah I know - I'm pathetic!!  hehehehe
Weight Watchers at work starts today... our timing window is 3 - 4pm, so it is completely different to a Monday morning like I have been doing!
So yeah - weigh in today!  Woohoo!
I have NO CLUE as to what the scales will say, cos I will have clothes on and it is in the afternoon, but at least it will give me an official re-start point, so it's gotta be all good!
Steps this week have been fantastic:

Monday - 9883
Tuesday - 10253
Wednesday - 10384
So I have managed to get to around 10K each day - I'm thrilled with that!
It's good to be back in the zone, knowing that I am doing good.....  Makes me wonder why the hell I ever got off track to start with!
Righto - back to work I go.........



Comments:
Well done Jo :) You are on track and thats the important thing. Our little one over the ditch will be pleased with both of us. Only 7 & a bit weeks til she is here to really give us both a 'rev up', so we better keep our a's in gear and if J doesn't join in on the walking & eating I bet he will get a rev up too!!!!. LOL
I find Thursday is a good day to weigh.......gives time for any weekend slip ups to even out LOL
Luv Ya
Ma xoxo
 
Glad you found the bloody track, not point me in the right direction eh?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?