Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Day 2...


I still have a headache, and I'm having to fight the nicotine cravings constantly!
I knew that today would be a hard day..... looks like I wont be mistaken on that count!
Dinner last night was yummm.... I decided to bake the chicken breasts and potato, then we had cabbage and mashed carrot & parsnip.

Pretty basic, but healthy and it wasn't actually that bad!  Hahahaha.....  actually, J really liked it, and so did Rhian so I guess that was good huh?
J had a meeting to go to, so I jumped in to bed early and watched some TV, but when he got home at 9pm, he was hungry.
He chose some tuna and crackers to have as a snack and offered me some, of which I declined!
My tummy was rumbling and I had hunger pains, but there was NO WAY I was eating that late, and in bed.
I have to fix ALL of my bad habits now, not gradually, and eating late is certainly a terrible habit that we had gotten in to.
My pedometer is clamped firmly to my pants today, and I am intending on getting out for a walk this evening, but it will depend on what time I get home...
If it is light - I will go, but since I have to deliver some stuff after work, I am picking that it will be too late to get out with Rhian in tow before dinner.
Never mind - if I don't get out tonight, I'll make sure I get out tomorrow night. that's for sure.
It will be interesting to see how many steps I do today....
Nothing much more to say...... just had porridge with trim milk for breakfast, and have tuna and rice crackers and a fruit smoothie lined up for lunch again.
And if I get hungry in between, I've got fruit and herbal tea to keep me going.....
Funny how my life revolves around food - i hate it!
Time to do some work now me thinks!


Comments:
Those nicotine cravings are horrible I know but they will subside after a couple of days, hang in there chic.

Maybe J should look at doing what Andrew does at the moment (as he is a late night snacker as well) and have a protein shake after dinner so he doesn't get hungry?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?